KUHN - ESPRO 6000 R
Rea Valley Tractors - KUHN - ESPRO 6000 R
The new ESPRO seed drill is designed to maximize your work output without requiring higher power.
Simple and fast adjustments combined with intuitive electronic solutions also contribute to increasing work output and facilitate the operator’s task.
- Easy-to-pull seed drill owing to its unique packer roller design with wheels offset front to rear, which clearly reduces soil build-up in front of them.
- High speed quality seeding with the CROSSFLEX coulter bar: two rows of discs open the furrow and ensure good plant residue incorporation. It’s fitting on polyurethane blocks fixed on the sectional tube ensure constant coulter pressure and precise distribution.
- Comfortable seeding management from the tractor cabin: machine ISOBUS ready, available with CCI 1200 or CCI 50 terminals.
- Seeding right up to the field edge ensured thanks to the built-in automated headland turn sequence.
- Adjustments are simple and fast as they are grouped and made via spacers on the hydraulic cylinders.
Also on display will be the The New John Deere 8RX “THE SOIL SPECIALIST” located on the Rea valley stand