We have great pleasure in inviting you to exhibit at The Arable Event 2022 on June 15th, taking place at the established trial plots at Weston Under Lizard, near to Junction 3 of the M54.
This will be the 7th year of The Arable Event which has grown year on year with resounding success. This event is supported by all involved and the feedback from both farmers and trade stands for 2019 was extremely positive, farmers who attended reported to have enjoyed this informative, relaxed day and that.
What the day will include
- Our extensive varietal plots presented by Syngenta and Wynnstay this year include winter & spring cereals and cover crops.
- Regular trial plot tours
- BASIS & NRoSO points available
- Trade stands from a range of agricultural businesses
- Working farm machinery demonstration area
- Free refreshments and entry pack
- Moisture Meter Clinic provided by Sinar Technology
The Arable Event 2022 will be widely promoted and publicised to the target audience using advertising, social media and direct mail campaigns along with an on-going pre and post event PR campaign in specialist agricultural publications.
Personal invitations will be sent to target customers from the region inviting them to attend.
The event has a dedicated website which will be showing the latest information on the event and will be promoted on all event literature. There will be advertising opportunities on the Arable Event website.
General Conditions and Information for 2022.
- The closing date for stand applications is 31st March 2022. Please send a cheque with your application form and a VAT receipt will be posted out to you or request an invoice on application.
- Ensure that the size of the stand required is sufficient to provide for display material. No stand must exceed the booked area of the stand requested. Please be aware of height restrictions within supplied marquees.
- Exhibits may be placed on Monday 13th June and Tuesday 14th June. All stands to be completed with stock in place before 7pm on Tuesday 14th June. No vehicle can access the stand area after 9am on Wednesday 15th June. Stands and exhibits can be removed after 5pm on the day of the event and must be cleared no later than one week after event.
- Security will be on site each evening on 13th, 14th & 15th June 2022.
- No exhibitors shall be permitted to arrange their stand or to place their sign in such a manner as to obstruct the light or to inconvenience or disadvantageously affect the display of any other exhibitors.
- All indoor stand space booked is on hard flooring, which is included within the cost.
- Exhibitors should furnish their stand with a fire extinguisher.
- Exhibitors shall be responsible for the removal of all refuse from their stand.
- Trestle tables and chairs are available for hire if ordered in advance.
- No generators are allowed on site. All electric should be booked with the arable event prior to the event day.
- Wynnstay Group Plc will not be responsible for any accident, damage or loss however caused, which may occur to any exhibitor articles or property bought onto site. The company will not be responsible for any
actions or expenses on account of or in respect of any such damage or injury caused. All exhibitors must
have full third party liability insurance and will supply proof of current policy. All exhibitors indemnify Wynnstay and claims made in connection with exhibitor staff, equipment, display or vehicles.
- If for reasons beyond our control The Arable Event 2022 has to be cancelled 50% of your stand fee will be returned up to 31st May 2022. After 31st May 2022 20% of your stand fee will be returned.
- If for any reason you wish to cancel your stand application, 50% of your stand fee will be returned up to 31st May 2022. After 31st May 2022 no refund will be given. The decision of the organising committee about the interpretation of these conditions will be final.
- No trade exhibitor vehicles are allowed on the site, unless parked on the booked area. Vehicles not on stand sites are to be parked in the provided car park.
- Space can only be booked subject to being available. The company reserves the right to refuse or cancel any booking, to locate position of space and if necessary, alter dimensions. Whilst every endeavour will be made to comply with the wishes of all exhibitors the allotment must be accepted by the exhibitor. The decision of the event manager at the event is final and binding on all exhibitors.
- Booked trade space will be marked by a suitably numbered peg.
- No digging or removal of earth or turf to be made. Any damage to be made good by the exhibitor.
- Trade exhibitors undertake to keep stands open all day. No part of the exhibit may be dismantled earlier than 5.00 pm of the day ofthe show. Vehicles collecting parts of the stand will not be allowed to enter until 5.00pm.
- Exhibitors are not permitted to sub-let any portion of their stand.
- Exhibitors will be responsible for the safe working of all machinery in motion, which must be protected from the general public by means of a substantial protective guard.
- Trade stand space will not be allocated until payment is received.