Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this site (thearableevent.co.uk) is provided by Wynnstay Group Plc subject to the following terms:
1) By using thearableevent.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use ofthearableevent.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use thearableevent.co.uk.
2) Wynnstay Group Plc may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Wynnstay Group Plc. Your continued use of thearableevent.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3) You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, make available to the public, or otherwise use thearableevent.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any thearableevent.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of thearableevent.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of the Wynnstay Group Plc.
4) You agree to use thearableevent.co.uk only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of thearableevent.co.uk
Disclaimers and limitation of liability:
5) thearableevent.co.uk content, including the information, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the Arable Event and Wynnstay Group Plc, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “as is” and on an “is available” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6) Under no circumstances will Wynnstay Group Plc be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits
- Loss of business
- Loss of opportunity
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation
- Losses suffered by third parties
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of thearableevent.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
7) Wynnstay Group Plc do not warrant that functions contained in thearableevent.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that thearableevent.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8) The images and logos identifying Wynnstay Group Plc or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Wynnstay Group Plc and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Wynnstay Group Plc or any other third party.
Submission of Information:
9) Where you are invited to submit any information to thearableevent.co.uk you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant Wynnstay Group Plc a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use the information, in accordance with privacy restrictions set out in the Wynnstay Group Plc Privacy Statement. If you do not want to grant to the Wynnstay Group Plc the rights set out above, please do not submit your information to wynnstay.co.uk.
10) Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your information to thearableevent.co.uk, you warrant that your contribution:
- is your own information and that you have the right to make it available to Wynnstay Group Plc for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe any law; and
- indemnify Wynnstay Group Plc against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Wynnstay Group Plc as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on thearableevent.co.uk and the purposes specified above.
11) If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on thearableevent.co.uk (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
12) If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.